When you have a baby, love is automatic. --Marie Osmond

When you have a baby, love is automatic. --Marie Osmond

Friday, January 28, 2011

My little man....





My little man had his first birthday!  I have been so amazed at this last year as a mommy.  I have been truly blessed by this little guy.

We are really looking forward to making a visit to see Uncle Chad, Aunt Shelby, and Ben.  Nana and Papa are going to be meeting us there.  I really hope the weather is warm so we can go to the zoo on that Saturday!  That would be a fun thing to do with the boys--take them on their first trip to the zoo.

Not too much else going on.  Cameron has mastered telling me "No" (shaking his head)... he can say Mom, nana/nun nun, signs "milk" and "more".  He's still not walking, but I think that's due to a faceplant incident when he walked a few steps a while back.  he can go with holding onto someone or something like no other, though. 
he's discovered that it's funny to open and close cabinet doors... and likes to play with the boxes of food in the cabinet.  he can see his reflection in the stove, and that's really cute to see himself play in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment